Membership

Rapid Raid

Vent Stream

Server Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reléntless Forum Index -> Applicant Info & Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vectoronie

re: App: Toopack21

Welcome to the Reléntless application process.

A little about the guild:

We are a PvE oriented guild raiding 4 days per week. You will be expected, as a trial member, to be on time, prepared and have researched each encounter you attend. The application process is 2 weeks long. If successful, upon completion of your trial period your rank will be adjusted and you will then become eligible to recieve items. EPGP is not earned during your trial period.

Please copy and paste your application in the following format:

Link to your armory profile : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Medivh&n=Toopack

Character name(s):Toopack

What is your spec?:Holy

Time zone: Eastern standard

What are your Tradeskills/unique recipes/Profession mastery?no commentm Herb/Alc & i got all pots & Flasks

Can you handle our raid schedule?:Yes

Please list your character's keys and attunements(heroics/raids):

Do you have ventrilo?:Yes

Who do you know in Reléntless?:Jaykrog/ Greedie &

Why would you like to join?:Well to tell u the truth to raid with u guys & i know a couple of ppl in that guild & many ppl told me that this guild is very good & Mystin also told me :)

What kind of raid experience do you have? (pre-BC and TBC):well i started to play this game when TBC came out so i never raided in Pre-BC i have raided everything the only thing i have not done is BT only 4/9 in there & sunwell

What guilds have you been in? Why aren't you still there?:i was in SiH they got mad at me cuz i was herbing from horde & i talked to many GM's about it & told me its not wrong

What sets you apart from other players?no commentm determined & dont give up easy

Is there anything you would like to add?:Nope
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reléntless Forum Index -> Applicant Info & Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: